What is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)?
It is a method of removing minor indents and dings while still maintaining the integrity of a vehicles’ paint.
Can Paintless Dent Repair help me SELL MY CAR?
In short. Yes. When selling anything any blemishes will tarnish the item in the buyers eyes. If you are selling your vehicle and you have dents Paintless Dent Repair is probably the most economical and visually satisfying solution there is.
Can Paintless Dent Repair help me with my LEASE RETURN vehicle?
Yes we can. Often times the cost to remove the dents is significantly less than the charges for “excessive wear and tear”. If you have a large number of dents that need to be removed we do have discounts for multiple dents. In some cases we can do a per car price depending on the number of dents your vehicle has.
Do you do scratches or paint work?
We do not do paintwork of any kind due to quality issues with the mobile paint repair systems that currently exist. If requested we can refer you to a trusted paint repair facility in our area.
What does “no drilling” mean?
There are some Paintless Dent Repair technicians who drill or punch holes in certain locations to access the repair (ex; door frames, quarter panel jambs, inner wheelhouse panels, etc). Our company will try everything possible to repair the dent without having to drill or punch holes. If we do need to we will inform you what we need to do and leave this up to you to give us a yes or no. If we do need to drill or punch a hole it will be rust-proofed and plugged.
Can any dent be fixed?
Not all dents can be repaired. Depth of the dent and location of the dent are two conditions that need to be looked at. As long as the depth isn’t too deep whereas the metal has been stretched too much dents up to and sometimes over the size of a dinner plate can be repaired. If the metal around the dent is twisted or the paint is cracked are indicators that the dent is too deep. The most common repairs are dents about the size of a golf ball. About 95% of dents can be repaired by Paintless Dent Repair. The other 5% are usually due to the depth or location of the dent.
Will my dents come back?
With Paintless Dent Repair your dent will not come back. Once the repair has been completed properly it never comes back. In conventional bodywork there if often a ring that shows up months later around the dings and sanding scratch marks, but this never happens with Paintless Dent Repair.
Will my paint be damaged?
No. The paints from the factory in today’s manufacturing are flexible and this allows for our type of repair (PDR). This process is the only process which allows you to keep your factory paint.
Will my dents be 100% gone?
When dealing with minor dents it will be highly likely that they will be gone. Deeper or more severe dents are more difficult to repair and even then people are amazed at the end result. For each case we explain the likely end result and what you should expect.
What are the benefits of Paintless Dent Repair?
-No fillers or primers
The quality of the job when finished will come as close to the original state of the vehicle as you can possibly get. Because no 3rd party product is needed for the repair you don’t need to worry about cracks or shrinkage showing up months down the road. Cost savings! This is one of the best benefits. A body shop repair would cost anywhere from $350-$500 (sometimes more) but with PDR the average cost is $75-$150. Also, the time saved is another factor. Where you’d need to take a vehicle into a body shop and leave the vehicle for days at a time, this repair only takes minutes to a few hours depending on the dent.